Global adult incontinence market
Avgol is a leader in the development of non-woven fabric technologies for the adult incontinence hygiene products market. We are sensitive to the needs of our ultimate consumers seeking discreet protection, hygiene and odour control and manufacture a range of top sheet, back sheet, leg cuffs, core wrap and ears solutions to meet these needs.
Today, the adult incontinence products market is estimated at $7 billion with a projected growth rate of 7-9% per annum to 2020.
Why is the adult incontinence market growing?
- The global adult diaper market is anticipated to showcase rapid expansion owing to the aging population, economic affluence and improvement of healthcare systems according to Transparency market research
- With an aging global population, manufacturers are finding new ways of managing the many types of incontinence that can stem from childbirth, pregnancy, obesity, cancer treatment and general aging
- Consumers today expect to maintain an active lifestyle, despite bladder and bowel concerns
- Women currently comprise about 86% of the market, but men are rapidly becoming a more important demographic
- Consumers are becoming more comfortable with talking about the topic and therefore seeking out new product solutions
- Rise of key brands in the adult incontinence area promoting via television and editorial - including light incontinence products, male products and new odour control solutions
- Products are becoming more underwear-like, discreet and more effective than conventional designs therefore popularity is growing
Find out more
To find out more about how Avgol can deliver latest thinking for your adult incontinence brand, please contact us.
Tel: +972 3 906 1555