Global feminine hygiene market
Avgol supplies a range of non-woven fabric technologies to the growing feminine hygiene market and knows that softness, comfort, security and odour control are paramount to a product’s success.
The global hygiene products market will grow to $78.9 billion, over 551 billion units, by 2018, according to a market report by Smithers Apex. Feminine hygiene products represent 31.5% of this value in product sales terms and 61.9% of total global hygiene market sales in units.
According to research the global feminine hygiene market is set to grow at a CAGR 4.92% in terms of revenue during 2014-2019.
Why is the feminine hygiene products market growing?
- Economic development in emerging economies moves consumers to disposable solutions
- The rise in the number of working women has led to a rise in disposable income and growth to spend on improved hygiene solutions
- An increase in awareness about health and hygiene from product advertisements and promotions has influenced buying behaviour, especially in emerging economies
- Women are willing to spend more on health and hygiene products, driving the growth of market
- Products are more discreet and effective than conventional designs
Find out more
To find out more about how Avgol can deliver latest thinking for your feminine hygiene brand, please contact us.
Tel: +972 3 906 1555