Global adult incontinence market
Avgol™ is a leader in the development of non-woven fabric technologies for the adult incontinence hygiene products market. We are sensitive to the needs of our ultimate consumers seeking discreet protection, hygiene and odour control and manufacture a range of top sheet, back sheet, leg cuffs, core wrap and ears solutions to meet these needs.
Today, the adult incontinence products market is estimated at $7 billion with a projected growth rate of 7-9% per annum to 2020.
Why is the adult incontinence market growing?
- The global adult diaper market is anticipated to showcase rapid expansion owing to the aging population, economic affluence and improvement of healthcare systems according to Transparency market research
- With an aging global population, manufacturers are finding new ways of managing the many types of incontinence that can stem from childbirth, pregnancy, obesity, cancer treatment and general aging
- Consumers today expect to maintain an active lifestyle, despite bladder and bowel concerns
- Women currently comprise about 86% of the market, but men are rapidly becoming a more important demographic
- Consumers are becoming more comfortable with talking about the topic and therefore seeking out new product solutions
- Rise of key brands in the adult incontinence area promoting via television and editorial - including light incontinence products, male products and new odour control solutions
- Products are becoming more underwear-like, discreet and more effective than conventional designs therefore popularity is growing
Find out more
To find out more about how Avgol™ can deliver latest thinking for your adult incontinence brand, please contact us.