Global baby diaper market
At Avgol™ we understand the needs of our ultimate customers, the mothers of newborn babies around the world, who seek gentle, dry and safe diaper solutions to maximize the protection and comfort of their children.
The global baby diaper market is today worth an estimated $53 Billion* growing at CAGR of 5.5% to 2022 with emerging regional consumer trends driving baby diaper innovation.
Why is the baby diaper market booming?
- A growing global population and the rise of the middle class, in developing countries, is fuelling baby product sales
- Parents want the very best for their children and there is increased awareness of the need for personal hygiene
- An increasing number of working women who are more likely to use disposable diapers
- Delayed toilet training of children in developed countries is growing online purchase of baby diapers - in 1957, approximately 92% of children were toilet trained by 18 months of age, compared to 2015 in which only 65% of children were reported to be toilet trained by the age of 36 months
- On average, a baby undergoes diaper change 5 or more times a day
Avgol™ is the global pioneering leader in the development of lightweight core wrap materials for the baby diaper market. We are also focussed on developing top sheet and back sheet, as well as ear and leg cuff solutions, that maximize softness, elasticity, moisture control and deliver additional functionality to the 21st century diaper design.
* According to P&S Market Research
Find out more
To find out more about how Avgol™ can deliver latest thinking for your baby diaper brand, please contact us.