Global feminine hygiene market
Avgol™ supplies a range of non-woven fabric technologies to the growing feminine hygiene market and knows that softness, comfort, security and odour control are paramount to a product’s success.
The global hygiene products market will grow to $78.9 billion, over 551 billion units, by 2018, according to a market report by Smithers Apex. Feminine hygiene products represent 31.5% of this value in product sales terms and 61.9% of total global hygiene market sales in units.
According to research the global feminine hygiene market is set to grow at a CAGR 4.92% in terms of revenue during 2014-2019.
Why is the feminine hygiene products market growing?
- Economic development in emerging economies moves consumers to disposable solutions
- The rise in the number of working women has led to a rise in disposable income and growth to spend on improved hygiene solutions
- An increase in awareness about health and hygiene from product advertisements and promotions has influenced buying behaviour, especially in emerging economies
- Women are willing to spend more on health and hygiene products, driving the growth of market
- Products are more discreet and effective than conventional designs
Find out more
To find out more about how Avgol™ can deliver latest thinking for your feminine hygiene brand, please contact us.
Tel: +972 3 906 1555