- Preparing monthly and yearly financial statements according to IFRS, including preparing working papers
- Preparation of annual and quarterly financial reports in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Assist in the month-end closing process as well as additional reporting requirements parent company
- Prepare the consolidation and financial statements
- Internal controls and policies to comply and ISOX
- Support the controller in all accounting-related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business management
- CPA with an Internship in one of the Big 4 – advantage.
- High level of English – Must.
- Excellent Excel skills – Must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- A team player with good interpersonal relations, independent work capability, fast data learning ability, and multi-tasking.
- Experience with SAP, and Power BI.
- Excellent conditions – advanced study fund, annual bonus according to meeting goals and more
- Location: Petah Tikva, Israel
- Ability to extend working hours as needed (5 days a week, option for a hybrid position after the overlap period).
If this sounds like it could be you, please send your CV to our HR contact at email@example.com