A Leading Global Manufacturer Focused on Spun melt Nonwoven Fabrics, Primarily for The Hygiene Industry.
5 production sites around the world in Israel, USA , China, Russia and India supplying more than 30 countries. Headquarters in Petah Tikva, IL.
Responsibilities of a Senior Systems Administrator
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the IT operations
- System monitoring and maintenance including configuration & security management, patching, automation, hardening and system upgrades
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability, and security
- Keeping updated, accurate and reliable backups of application and databases
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements
- Documenting policies and procedures
- Troubleshooting server-side issues as they arise
- Project planning and design for new IT solutions
Senior System Administrator Requirements:
- Work experience as a Senior System Administrator
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Leadership abilities
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
- Fluent in English, additional languages – advantage
- Over 5-year experience in similar position