Location: Mandideep - Bhopal, India
Date added: 21/05/18
Closing date: 05/06/18
- Full Time
Person should be responsible for Executive Assistance position(Secretory Role )and will be reporting to General Manager. To provide support to General Manager as a executive level administrative support like as Clerical work, Arreangemnt of Guest & Visitor. Meeting cordiantion, and Arranging travel management.
Good knowledge of
- Arrangemnet of meeting, appointment and coordinate with reposting Manager.
- Prepration of various MIS.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, and faxes.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities toother staff members when appropriate.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Maintain Inventory in SAP.
- Monitoring the stock levels of perpetual inventory,Competent to prepare reports for all stock out goods as well as slow moving and non-moving goods.
Job ref: EA-India
Find out more
To find out more about careers at Avgol™ please contact Avgol™ Human Resources: